June 15 is Cupcake Day and everyone’s invited!
Rise against dementia!
Whether you’re a baking pro or shop bought lover, organise a Cupcake Day and raise money to fight dementia.
Recipe for Cupcake Day
Ingredients: You (the host with the most), and a heap of cake lovers and generous donors
- Sign up to host a Cupcake Day and receive your free Cupcake Fundraising Kit by post
- Ask everyone to save the date: 15 June (or any other day if you’re already busy then)
- Decide where to host your day: at home, at work, up a mountain…the choice is yours
- Start baking and/or get your friends baking for you (or buy cupcakes from the shop – yes, it’s allowed!)
- Encourage everyone to donate as much as possible
Serves: thousands of people affected by dementia
To sign up for your fundraising kit Alzheimer’s Society