Discretionary Trust Will
It’s incredibly important to have a will setting out your wishes so that you can be sure they’ll be carried out when you’re gone. A discretionary trust Will can be used to leave your estate or a portion of it to a trust which has been created in your will. In this article we will share:
– The function and purpose of discretionary trust wills
– Why discretionary trust wills are useful
– How to set one up
A discretionary trust will can be used to protect all or some of your estate in a trust. In this article we will explain what discretionary trusts are for, how they are used and why they are useful.
Overview of this article
- What is a discretionary trust Will and how does it work?
- What are the benefits of discretionary trusts?
- Are there any disadvantages to discretionary trusts?
- Why do I need a discretionary trust will?
- Discretionary Trust Will IHT implications
- Where can I go for further help on discretionary trust wills?