Advice for later life
You don’t have to be retired yourself to pick up great tips. This is a fantastic resource for relatives, volunteers, healthcare workers and anyone closely involved with older people.
Read ‘Advice for later life’ and discover how to:
- boost your pension and cut your bills
- make your home safer and easier to manage
- join the online community without getting scammed
- stay fit, healthy and happy
- get out and about for as long as you can.
Whether you want to pay less on the train or find an NHS dentist; avoid a fall or get out of debt; install a walk-in shower or find a cleaner; ‘Advice for later life’ has the answer. Visit our website to download or order your copy of ‘Advice for later life’, or call our freephone Helpline on 0800 319 6789 Independent Age